- driverserve, affiliated agents, employees, or advertisers (collectively referred to as “driverserve Parties”) provides no expressed or implied warranty for this Service. The Service is provided “AS IS” and driverserve Parties do not represent or warrant that the server will be error-free or uninterrupted; that defects will be corrected, or that the Service or the server that makes the Service available is free from any harmful components, including, without limitation, viruses.
- By accessing, using, or downloading software from the Service you agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless from any liabilities, costs, losses, expenses or damages in case of loss of data or damage done to a user’s, or agent’s principal’s, Personal Computer, connected device(s), network accessible computer(s), storage, or computing capable device by the Service or the software we host.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service.
- We hold no copyright claim to the works held within and are not affiliated with its developers.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Service via automated means (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine).
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites. We are not responsible for their content and do not make any guarantees as to their availability.
- The Service makes use of third party solutions including analytics software, ad networks, and search engines. These may retain data on the Service user which includes, but is not limited to, a user’s web browser type and version, when the Service was accessed and the duration of the visit, the IP Address of the user, and search requests. This data is, generally, not personally identifiable information.